• New in 2019: The children's route has been extended and they can "discover", in the middle of the trees, a real flight helicopter!
• A new area with four trampolines: not only for the fun of children, but also a valid fitness training for anyone.
An impressive trail in the woods surrounding the beautiful Anna Valley...
Choose your trail:
1. Easy trail, suitable for kids aged between 4 and 12.
2. Classic trail with bridges, nets, beams and small wooden blocks strung around hanging ropes.
Plenty of fun for the whole family!
3. For the most courageous, there is a turn-off for a more challenging trail.
Via a 60m zip line, you can regain the classic trail.
4. Another turn-off is to be found at about two-thirds of the classic trail:
this is where you can try out the thrilling 180m zip line!
5. FLY Line – 680m of pure excitement!
The jumping mats are ideal for those who have little time available but like to move, burn every energy and have a lot of fun:
Trampoline - jumping is not only fun, but also one of the most effective fitness exercise for old and young. Ideal for everybody, but indispensable for who has little time, but wants to move and burn every energy. Our jumping mats remain at your disposal every day to give you happy hours in the free time.
WHERE: at the Adventure Park Col Emozion Col de Flam.
5th June to 14th September 2019
Open daily from 10 am to 7 pm
Last admission at 6 pm
15th September to 30th September 2019
Open daily from 1.30 pm to 6.30 pm
Last admission at 5.30 pm
Outside opening hours we are happy to open the park for groups of 15+ people.
We are located at the entrance of the Anna Valley right next to the valley station of the Seceda cable car, where you can leave your car (a fee will be charged). You can also get here on foot in 5-10 minutes by using the escalator which leads from the town center – the S. Antonio Square – to the Seceda cable car.